TIC was awarded the contract for the construction of a 12,000 TPD gold ore crushing, milling, roasting and leaching facility.
- Six 48” apron reclaim feeders
- Two 36” x 680’ conveyors
- Two 19’ dia. x 71’ Krupp Polysuis double rotator dry grinding mills and one regeneration vertimill
- Two static classifiers, two dynamic classifiers, four bucket elevators, 16 baghouses
- Two roaster feed silos and two roasters
- Gas quenchers, dust scrubbers, wet electrostatic precipitator, CO incineration, mercury absorption tower and SO2 scrubber
- 12,500 tons of structural steel installed, 26,000 cy of concrete, 102,000 lf of piping, and 2,000 tons of ducting
- Seven major structures, including primary and secondary crusher buildings, mil building, roaster feed structure, roaster building, regeneration building, and CIL pump house building.